It's Called Planking

---

Basically a picture of my stuffed toys on the bed. My mum arranged them and told me to take a picture. I though it was pretty interesting, so... here we are.

...Even stuffed toys like to "plank", I suppose.

Note: In the corner, the shelf thingy, the stuffed toy octopuses and the turtles aren't joining in the fun because, well, they can't plank. I expect it'd be a real sight if I had an actual octopus and it started planking, though.


The same photo, from a different angle. It looks funnier from here.


A picture of the sky. I like the sky, and always get the temptation to whip out my camera when the sky's especially blue. Recently it hasn't been blue much, which is a pity, because that means I haven't taken out my camera in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment