Designs of this year's 411 class shirt, which I did with Jiahui.

The designs were sort of distorted because of the material of the shirt. (And we only got drifit because of a certain t-shirt supplier. But I shall not digress.)

This is what's on the front of the shirt. I did this on my own, but yeah well, it wasn't that difficult. Actually, it was just a random sketch off the top of my head, but turned out quite interesting-looking (at least in my opinion).

Hmm... I like this because the bottom eleven and even the apostrophe is a reflection of the word on top. (Did anyone even notice?) It's a reflection because we're class 411'11. Awesome class + year, I know.


This is the back of our class shirt. Which I'm immensely proud of, by the way. Jiahui drew the initial drawing of the 411 and all the stuffed toys, and I went over everything in pen and marker, making the lines smoother and everything.

It sounds easy, but definitely wasn't, especially because the way she draws is... *sketch sketch line line*... that sort of thing. Not that I'm complaining, because her drawing is awesome, and all the stuffed toys we included in this picture actually look like their actual selves.

A bit of background info. The stuffed toys belong to our classmates and we, uh, have a sort of stuffed toy obsession. It's the class zoo. It started with Harry and Cuter (the two dogs sitting on "4" and "1" respectively), and then we added in... a few more.

A lot more. (The custard bun made an appearance, too.)



Hmm... It was fun doing the designs for the shirt. I'm especially proud of the shirt because it looks nothing like an ordinary class shirt, and well, our class is nothing like an ordinary class. (Not unless you consider a class which considers every day Soft Toy Day an ordinary class.) I'm glad I was able to do something for 411 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment