Coursework (I)

Hmm... the drafts for my coursework this year.

Not arranged in any particular order because they haven't been arranged at this time of the year. Although I do have some sort of sequence in my mind, but yes.

Oh, the picture of the morning sky, I referred to that picture to do one of the illustrations (the one above the picture), so it's there.

Hmm... out of these, I like the one with the 411 board and the sunset one the most. (The sunset one doesn't look very sunset-ish to me, so I'll have to change that, but I like the colours I used.)

Other than that, everything turned out okay (better than I expected). So yay. :D


The one on the right, above, is for August (one of the ones I've confirmed). I used marker to colour in the maple leaves because there wasn't a deep enough red in the watercolour set.
Above right: That's the morning sky picture I was talking about.

Top left, the picture with the sky and the raining buns and everything: I think the sky's a bit boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment