Below are pictures I took when I went for a morning walk. I live near Keppel Island, so sometimes I get up early in the morning and go there for a morning jog. I usually jog, so I don't usually notice these weird things, but this one morning I took my camera along and started snapping.

And so.



It's a bug on a leaf. It doesn't look like much here, but from my angle that time, it was a dirty great bug. (For bug standards in Singapore, at least.)


Dragonfly! I somehow managed to get close enough to get this shot. Dragonflies, I realized, look interestingly morning-ish to me.


Err... this one's a picture of a snail (although it might just be the shell) amongst piles of dead leaves and twigs. I like leaves and twigs, but I don't like snails. (My mum has this disturbing liking of squashing them, shell and all.)

And I found this plant strange. It has fruit-like flowers. It's one of those really tiny plants that sprout in the most random places.


From here on, the rest of the pictures are of weeds.

Yes, weeds. I find it cool, the way they can grow out even between bricks (and it's not even soil, it's cement...).

As for why I'm putting the pictures of these weeds up - let's just say it takes a morning walk, camera in hand, for me to notice what a fascinating array of weeds Keppel Island has.

I like this angle, somehow. Does the plant look weedlike?





Those were the more interesting pictures from the walk. I think I'd like to go on a walk like that again sometime. :) -WITH YOUR JM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment