Photos from an anime festival.

It's just pictures of those wall thingies that they always put up in these festivals. These walls are, to the otaku, quite interesting.


People working on the wall.

Well... a person dressed as a vocaloid working on the wall?


Someone finished her drawing! :D


The artist of what I thought was the best drawing of that day working on his, well, drawing.


In progress...


Ta-dah! It's amazing. I wish I could draw like that.


I like the way this one was drawn, it has this formless yet solid feeling.

It's really suitable for the character, too. She's supposed to be a dullahan, too, which means that technically she doesn't have a head.

Durarara!! Is one of the weirdest animes I've watched, but one of my favourite.


Another drawing, this one clearly the fluffy sort.


Bonus. For those who understand? I think he's calling Izaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment