LSC Shirt Design

One of the first assignments we were given last year - probably the very first assignment, in fact - was to create a design for the Lifeskills Camp Shirt. Every year, in fact, we'd be asked to create a design for the event's shirt.

We were required to create a design which reflected the themes of "Self-Discovery" and the camp we would be going to, the Outward Bound School.

(click to enlarge images)

The initial sketch of my final design was like this:


Then it turned into this:


I don't feel that this is a particularly good design, but I did put in quite a lot of effort to do it, so I am quite satisfied with what I managed to come up with in the end. However, it's not exactly a very interesting idea, so I should try to come up with better concepts for such designs.

Well, also judging by this year's shirt logo design, I guess doing designs for such shirts isn't exactly my thing.

1 comment:

  1. You just need more practice... Actually, you skeetch seems more fluid and exciting... :)

    ReplyDelete